Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I'm Givin' This a Shot......

I have NO idea what I'm doing, what exactly I'm going to talk about, or how to even log back in to add more posts to this thing yet.

I'll just be another adventure and time killer for me.

I already have my first critisim......the wife doesn't seem to like the blog name....to bad....

But I'll give the quick story, I asked for help from a few close friends and apparently only 1 knows me really well...Tootie.  He's a great guy, gave me the Smokin Blue Moon name.

Smokin'...Tootie and I like to use smoke to cook almost anything, pork sholder is our specialty. 

Blue...For those that don't know I"m a big GO BLUE! Fan.  Season ticket holder (4) since 2005.

And now the Moon...the way home from those Michigan games can get crazy...this was the year of the moon.  The same Tootie didn't like to see a cig get thrown out the window by a FEMALE...ON THE PHONE...that was just smoking.  He said moon her!  And there it was, a pressed ham.

I'm likely not going to do a day to day thing, I'm not that interesting, especially during the week.  Maybe check back on Monday's or every few weeks.  I'll tell ya though I'll probably have something new up for Monday, I'm making some beef jerky this week and I'll give a quick run down of that since everyone seems to ask how I make it.  I'll add some other how I make type things as well when they're done.  I'll try and share a few stories....names likely withheld, those that already know the stories will know....basically I hope to kill as much of your time as I'm killing of mine, like right now there's nothing on tv until Criminal Minds...killing time.

No comments:

Post a Comment