Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Vacation -- The Fun and the Pank!

Well Christmas started out with Dad and I again dressing as Santa Claus and an Elf for several families the wek of Christmas.  We had a few new clients this year as well as the those from the past. 



From this.....to

this
 First the elf thing.  It started about 5 years ago, of course drinking is involved every year.  It started with just N's family.  They have small grand kids and the AquaEmpress had N's Santa costume, I said if they had an elf costume I'd go as well.  I'll be damned if an elf hat and booties didn't fall out as well.  So I threw on a pair of green sweat pants and borrwed mom's vest and a green turtle neck.  That year was fun, after going to N's we hit up a few random houses that didn't know we were coming.  Since then we've added a few more people that have requested us to come over and more random houses.

This Santa had a problem with the beard as the elastic is getting old and his face started to show, the kids didn't notice though...you know it is Santa after all they just can't believe he's in their house.  The string is giving out on the pants and sometimes he looks like getto Santa (at least until Mom and Sweet Pea safety pinned the pants to his sweat shirt) and for some reason each year and from house to house Santa has a new accent, Russian, Spanish or German, sometimes a mix, of Indian and Spanish we were told this year.  It's a hoot to see.

The tights, yeah I bought those because this has almost become something more for the adults to enjoy, it's a free lance rifting Santa and Elf that goes to the houses so there's always video running (sorry no videos though...I haven't even seen them yet).

A few days before Christmas I swear Santa scared the $hit out of a kid, I heard him fall over backwards in a chair and take off running when Santa put his face in the window.

So HOW does a nice guy that entertains the kids in town get the INSIDE of his house tp-ed?  Well cousins looking for some revenge as well as a willing sister and Tootie to let them into the house that's how!

It all started about 3 years ago when Sweet Pea and I got married.  After I got home to the compound all the cousins were in the basement passed out from the awesome party we had.  I decided I didn't want to go to sleep since I was going to be leaving soon for Jamaica and since I didn't have shaving cream (I use the gel) I used Hershey's Syrup instead.  KSCousin helped in both incidents if I remember correctly, but I got chocolate sauce on the NYCousins as well as their friends...it was frickin halarious!  In the morning one of the NYFriends kasked who the immiture prick was that did this, and KSCousin said "the immiture prick is on a plane to Jamaica." 

And they've been waiting for an opportunity to get me back since then.  Well with Sweet Pea and I at her family's for a Christmas party they saw their opening and took it.  When Sweet Pea and I got home, I saw her car with TP on it I said "Ha they tp-ed your ca...oh "Fudge" what did they do to the inside?"  Only I didn't say Fudge..I said the mother of all cuss words (Christmas Story).  Well we walked in and tp everywhere, the only room I can't seem to find pictures of is the kitchen (it was the worst) and I forgot to take them of the car...but here's what we had..








In the bed there were also a bunch of packing peanuts AND straight out of the "God Father" they decided to send a message and put a bottle of chocolate sauce on my pillow....

Not sure what to do yet to get ahead again...but I'm thinking and Cousins.....it'll come......

No comments:

Post a Comment